Features Accuracy better than 2% Measure range: 1pF - 500uF Automatic range switch Zeroing available Real time serial output of measurement read-outs with time stamp Low cost and easy to build Dimension: 75mm X 58mm X 15mm Weight: 40g
Gold coated Crocodile Clip set with 2mm sockets, designed for use with the LCR40/LCR45 Peak Atlas testers. A pair of very high quality croc clips designed for the new 2mm LCR plugs. The sockets are superb quality, gold plated and compatible with industry standard 2mm banana plugs. These fit easily and securely to the 2mm LCR plugs. Supplied with fitting and probe compensation instructions. (Please note that these crocs are not compatible with 0.63mm square pin socket connectors. Datasheet is available at alltronics.com.
SainSmart Digital Transistor Tester Capacitor, ESR Inductance Resistor LCR Meter NPN PNP, Compatible with Arduino (Blue)
* One -button operation, automatic shutdown, only 20nA shutdown current
* Automatically detect NPN, PNP bipolar transistors, N -channel and P -channel
MOS FET, JFET, diodes, two diodes, thyristors small power unidirectional and
* Automatic identification components pin arrangement
* Measuring bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base - emitter
* Via the base - emitter threshold voltage and high current amplification factor
to identify Darlington transistors
* Can detect bipolar transistors and MOS transistors protection diodes.
* Measuring the gate MOS FET threshold voltage and the gate capacitance.
* Can simultaneously measure two resistors and resistor symbol is displayed.
Displayed on the right with a decimal value of 4 . Resistance symbol on both
sides shows the pin number. So you can measure the potentiometer. If the
potentiometer wiper is not transferred to an extreme position , we can
distinguish the middle and both ends of the pin.
* Resistance measurement resolution is 0.1 ohms , 50M ohms can be measured
* Can measure capacitance of 30pF-100mF , resolution 1pF.
* 2uF more capacitors can simultaneously measure the equivalent series
resistance ESR values. The two can be displayed with a decimal value ,
resolution 0.01 ohms.
* Can be in the correct order and the diode symbol display two diodes , and
gives the diode forward voltage.
* LED is detected as a diode forward voltage higher . Combo of the LED is
identified as two diodes.
* Reverse breakdown voltage is less than 4.5V Zener diode can be identified.
* Measure a single diode reverse capacitance. If the bipolar transistor
connected to the base and collector or emitter of a pin , it can measure the
collector or emitter junction reverse capacitance .
* Can be obtained with a single measurement rectifier bridge connection.
Capacitance meter includes easy and correct readout, high measuring accuracy and measurements are possible even under a strong magnetic field. LCD display for low power consumption and clear readout even in bright ambient light conditions, light-weight and compact construction for easy operation and Low battery condition is indicated on the LCD display.
The Amprobe CR50A digital capacitance and resistance tester checks functionality and compatibility of electrical circuits and devices in home and industrial maintenance applications. When set to the low resistance or low capacitance ranges, the unit's zero-adjust pots help eliminate stray resistance and capacitance for more accurate readings. The included set of detachable test leads have test probe tips that are held against the conductor during use and shrouded banana plugs that help prevent shock if the plugs accidentally pull out of the meter while in use. The meter also comes with two alligator clips that fit on to the test probe tips to provide a more secure, hands-free connection than the probe tips. The meter's diode test checks for proper functioning of a circuit's diodes, and an audible continuity buzzer confirms that a circuit is capable of conducting current. The Amprobe CR50A is a manual-ranging meter and requires that the operator choose the appropriate operating range. The liquid crystal display (LCD) has a 2,000-count resolution, meaning it can display up to 1,999 units (3-1/2 digits) before the operating range needs to be changed. A low-battery indicator signals when the batteries need to be replaced. The meter comes with a carrying holster.SpecificationsMaximum resistance detected20 megaohmsMaximum capacitance detected20 millifaradsPower supply9V NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, or IEC 6F22 transistor batteryFuse0.1 amp/250V fuse (one installed, one spare)Standards metEuropean Conformity (CE), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and European Normal (EN) 61010-1, N10140 AustraliaWeight200 g/8 oz.Dimensions6.1 x 2.8 x 1.3 inches/151 x 70 x 38 mm (H x W x D)H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.Multimeters are electrical test meters that measure multiple properties of an electrical circuit, such as current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, and continuity. Av...